1. Initial information
2. Responsible for the treatment
- Identity: SCIENCE FOR CHANGE
- C.I.F: B67362392
- Address: C/ Vilamarí, n.º 50, 7º, 08015, Barcelona, Spain
- Email address: email@example.com
- Web: https://www.scienceforchange.eu/
- Phone: 932 43 33 10
3. Purpose, duration and legitimacy of the treatment:
We will process the data that the user provides us for the following purposes:
- Attend and manage the purchase made by the user through the purchase form located on the website. We collect and process the user's personal data in order to process the order and subsequent payment for the products and services offered on the website. We will keep these data for the duration of the contractual relationship between the parties and for the time established by law for compliance with tax obligations. The basis of legitimization of data processing will be the execution of a sales contract to which the interested party is a party. If the user does not provide their personal data, their purchase cannot be managed, and the requested service cannot be provided.
- Manage the resume sent by the interested party to be part of the Science for Change selection processes. These data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected, unless there is a legal obligation, in which case they will be kept for a maximum period of one year. The legitimate basis for managing and processing the interested party's resume is the application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the interested party.
- Provide responses to requests and queries received by email, as well as manage the commercial or professional relationship. These data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected, and in any case to determine the possible responses.onabilities that may arise from this purpose, taking into account the periods established in the corresponding regulations. The legitimate basis for managing and processing the data contained in the applicant's emails is the processing necessary for the execution of a contract to which the interested party is a party or for the application at the request of the interested party of contractual measures.
- For profiling. We collect analysis data on purchases made by the user, their interests and preferences. In this way we can offer you products and services that may interest you. We will keep these data as long as the user does not revoke their consent to their processing and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years. The legitimate basis for profiling is the user's consent given by accepting the corresponding box. The user has the right to revoke his or her consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. Li>
- Manage our social networks and send you information about our activities and products. We will keep these data as long as the user does not revoke their consent to their processing and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years. The legitimate basis for managing our social networks and sending you our activities and news is the consent that the user gives us when joining any of our platforms. The user has the right to revoke his or her consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. Li>
4. Transfer or communication of personal data and international transfers:
Your data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties, unless there is any legal obligation or those providers linked to the Controller who act as data processors. International transfers are not made, in the event that they could be made at any time, you will be informed in order to obtain your consent.
5. Data update
It is important that so that we can keep personal data updated, the user always informs us that there has been any modification to them, otherwise, we will not be responsible for their veracity. The user guarantees that the personal data provided is true, guaranteeing that all the information provided corresponds to the real situation, that it is up to date and accurate, and is obliged to communicate any modification.
6. Third party data
If the user provides data from third parties for any purpose to SCIENCE FOR CHANGE, he guarantees that he has obtained this data lawfully, that he has previously informed those affected, obtaining their consent to communicate it and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
7. Mandatory nature of the requested information
8. Rights of interested parties:
The user can exercise all the rights recognized by current regulations regarding data protection. In particular, you have the right to access your data and obtain confirmation of its processing, as well as a copy of the personal data being processed. He has the right to update them and request rectification of data that is inaccurate or request deletion when the data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. He may request limitation in the processing of his data and oppose its processing by revoking his consent, as well as exercise the right to data portability. Likewise, he has the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of his personal data. You can exercise your rights by contacting us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org If you consider that your rights have not been duly taken care of, you haveright to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.aepd.es
9. Processing of data of minors
Whoever provides the data through the forms on this website and accepts its treatment declares that he or she is over 14 years of age, and access and use of the portal is prohibited for minors under that age. If at any time, the Controller detects that a minor under 14 years of age has provided personal data, we will proceed to cancel it. Likewise, parents or guardians may in any case contact SCIENCE FOR CHANGE to block the access account of minors in their care who have registered by falsifying their identity.
10. Security measures
At SCIENCE FOR CHANGE we process your data lawfully and in compliance with current regulations on data protection. With this objective, we have implemented technical and organizational security measures that allow us to guarantee the security of the user's personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment and unauthorized access, as well as to avoid any other unauthorized risk that may arise. be exposed.